tbfgolive.com assists companies of all sizes in designing and developing the portal and underlying infrastructure that will make your customer interactions more effective and, in turn, increase your company’s revenues. Using a website application design with eCommerce development capabilities is key. The successful implementation of a web project no matter the size will require the effective coordination of several departments.
Portals are browser-based applications that enable activities including connecting business processes within the business and across the supply chain by unifying access to structured and unstructured data, integrating applications to support the business processes as well as effectively integrating back-office applications and providing access to real-time, current and consistent information.
Cost reductions in Web Infrastructure and Administration, Training, Communications, Travel.
Improvements to your business
Business Improvements in Customer Service, Collaboration, Productivity [self-service], and Time-to-Market
Agent for Change
Often used as a vehicle for implementing organizational and breaking down silos, by structuring the disjointed intranet architecture
By bringing together many internets, some obtained through acquisition, into a single coherent interface.
Portals allow realizing (ROI) in information systems and reducing the cost of operations. They improve employee productivity and produce greater results with limited personnel resources.
tbfgolive.com strongly believes in a holistic approach to web portal design solutions. A business-driven approach is required because different business processes require different information, while systems architecture and technology shall provide for maximum efficiency.
tbfgolive.com considers the following aspects when carrying out a web portal project:
• Staff in different departments require totally different and distinct data, which is about customization. Customization also ensures both that they do not miss anything, and that they are not overwhelmed with irrelevant information.
• Different people with the same role, work differently, which requires personalization.
• Users need direct access to the information required for their daily work while usability must cater to speed and user friendliness.
• For security reasons, users access the data they are entitled to with centralized control mechanism (single sign on, connect once – access everywhere).
• Collection and propagation of data helps in the process of making better-informed management decisions.
• Business applications can interact via the Portal, (e.g. the skill-base information system with the Personnel database) and data can then be passed via the portal using federation.
Business Case Development
Development using best-of-breed development and testing tools
Leveraging of existing IT investments
tbfgolive.com leverages an impressive amount of experience accumulated over years of large and complex systems integration.